Who We Are
Sanveo is a construction technology company and Autodesk Partner. We were founded in 2008 and have delivered over 500 projects across the world. Our headquarters are in Northern California and we have offices in LA, Denver, Stockton, and Chattanooga, with additional employees around the world.True to our Silicon Valley roots, we are eager to disrupt the construction industry. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sales – Account Manager – Northeast
Will sell professional services throughout the territory related to:
- Building information modeling, coordination, and reality capture.
- Training, optimization, and technology implementation among general and trade contractors.
- MEP engineering design.
You will also sell state-of-the-art construction technology software products made by Sanveo such as AECInspire.
The ideal candidate has experience in the construction or a related industry and has a passion for technology. The ability to learn technical fluency from technical leaders is essential.
This position is well-suited for both hunters and farmers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take leads from marketing as well as through your own initiative and obtain RFP’s.
- Work with in-house estimators and potential customers to close deals.
- Build relationships in the northeastern US.
- Keep interaction records and pursuit opportunities up to date with the defined CRM tool.
- Give high-level services and product presentations as needed.
- Assist with contractual negotiation.
- Exude professionalism and area knowledge.
- Must be available and willing to travel within sales territory to meet clients as well as outside sales territory for conferences, trade shows, team meetings, etc.
- Will consider any mixture of education + experience.
- We value candidates who will merge sales communication with strong analytic and reporting chops.
- Generous salary and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K, ESOP.