BIM & VDC – Senior Electrical BIM Specialist – Remote
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated and dedicated candidate with experience in electrical BIM. You must be comfortable working independently as well as part of a team, in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines. If you do not have more than 2 years of electrical BIM experience, please do not apply.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow direction from BIM Project and Senior Project Engineers to model electrical components in Revit.
- Coordinate with and consult with other team members to design, layout, or detail components in electrical and mechanical systems.
- Read and understand Contract Drawings from the Design Team and create a fully coordinated three-dimensional model of systems.
- Design sustainable/LEED, multi-generator set systems, and medium-voltage power distribution.
- Create highly detailed shop drawings for field and prefabrication use.
- Update model and shop drawings-based design changes or red-lines from BIM Manager, BIM Manager, BIM Lead, or on-site field team.
- Ability to work with and generate pre-fabrication or installation drawings.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-4 years Revit experience related to work with an electrical contractor.
- Familiarity with Bluebeam, Trimble layout software, and Navisworks is a plus.
- Computer proficiency, file management and organization.
- Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on organization.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent communication skills with team members within company and external client communication.
- Familiarity with BIM 360/BIM Collaborate Pro is a plus.
Who We Are:
Sanveo Inc is a construction technology company, offering BIM/VDC services, engineering design, and software products. We were established in 2008 and have been a part of more than 500 projects across the world. We are an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about us, please visit the Who We Are page.